We are Open
To Our Valued Customers:
We here at A & J Driving School hope you and your loved ones are in good health during these uncertain and challenging times. We are thrilled to announce that we will be taking steps to open our head office and resume in-person lessons, with strict safety measures in place to ensure the health of both our valued clients, and our employees. Please review the following changes to our policies:
- All vehicles will be sanitized before and after every in-car session with a medical grade alcohol based sanitizer.
- Masks must be worn at all times by both instructors and clients for the entire duration of in-person sessions.
- Clients must not have had any COVID-19 symptoms for at least 10 days leading up to their in-person lesson. Please refer to this link to learn more about what these symptoms include:https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-testing-in-alberta.aspx#toc-3
- Hands must be sanitized by both instructors and clients immediately before and after each lesson.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you must notify A & J Driving School immediately. Any tentative lessons will be postponed until a clearance is provided from a physician.
- All clients must sign a waiver to state that they understand and will comply with the measures described above. If the client is under the age of 18, both their signature as well as the signature of a parent or guardian will be required.
We look forward to welcoming you soon and doing our best to assist you with all your driving needs! Thank you for choosing A & J Driving School, where your safety comes first!Kindest regards,
A & J Driving School Ltd.